Monday, July 17, 2006

Heat

90-some degrees yesterday, and I was up late all weekend. I couldn't sleep.

I read about bigfoot in Phillips...

Sasquatch Sensation

A Town Big Enough for Elvis & Bigfoot

A Ghost Town with Bigfoot

BFRO Report #5507 (Class A)

And then I wondered about UFO's in Wisconsin and elsewhere...

Anvil Lake, Vilas County, WI

Paintsville, KY

... and various other websites until 1 AM
... and so my subconscious mulled.

I don't have a memory of a strange encounter. Maybe I have seen something I couldn't explain, but I must not have had a strong enough emotional reaction to form a lasting memory.

However, I do read well. The ideas and feelings of the author project very clearly into my mind. I dig out all the meaning in the words laid before me. I could see and feel the various viewpoints of the characters in these articles.

Today, the assembled images led me to this idea...

If no physical evidence exists for bigfoot,
and bigfoots are often seen in remote areas,
if UFO's are often reported to be hidden by an invisibility cloaking method,
if Greys have dark eyes, no ears, an odd posture and gait as did Don Young's bigfoot...

maybe,...

Bigfoots are Greys who have parked their invisibly cloaked vehicles in a remote location, assumed a hair/fur coat, possibly through a genetic modification, in order to conduct their field research in a somewhat more comfortable and less obtrusive manner.

Since their technological advancement is most likely not limited only to mechanical engineering, they may take on a biological form more suited to their alleged task at hand: the observation and procurement of physical samples from our environment.

Things that make you go, "hmmm?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are quite correct brother...have you read the 3 books danny gave dad?? they're sitting on mom and dad's bookshelf..."excellent reads!!! "The Psychic Sasquatch" has many accounts of people who have said exactly what u wrote here....and if i remember rightly...at least 3 major occurrences around these northwoods....one being near Zoar on the Menominee nation lands!! very intersting books...must read!

4:13 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:42 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home