Sunday, January 18, 2009

Considerate action

My new webpage is named after a line in a Robert Frost poem. I've told the kids this, and talked with them about the sigificance of the ideas in that line. I try to share my thoughts and feelings with them, sometimes my explanation of these ideas may go over their heads. That's okay, at least I've introduced them to these ideas, and they will grow - the kids, their minds, and the ideas.

The other day, Jamie brought me a copy of Frost's The Road Not Taken. He had transcribed it in his own handwriting, using parts of his recesses at school the last few days. He knew it was important to me. He has good ideas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Tears of pride elicited by Jamie's act of love.

10:02 PM, January 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home