Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How was your day?

A nice day to be out and about.

(Vilas County Highway E, between Phelps and Land O' Lakes)

This morning I received an email telling me there was a new geocache (star on map) put out in my delivery area. I would be driving right past today, and I should have five minutes free.


I didn't have my GPSr, but with the cache listing and log info I read, the knowledge of the maps and area, and my tracking skills (thanks Dad), I was able to notice the subtle trail of the two parties who had been there before me.

This evening, while I prepared the carrots and beets that Mom & Dad had given us from their garden, I listened to a TTBOOK program about Jack Kerouac and other Beat artists.

Click here to listen.

(Pickerel Lake boat landing)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when you stop on the side of the road while driving the speedee van, is it company policy that you must do a "speedee" pee?

9:01 PM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home