Friday, September 07, 2007

Say hello to my little friend


Saw this fellow out on Military Road, north of 70.
I had to stop as he ambled across the road, so I figured I'd take his picture.
On other news of other fellow beings, sadly Loki is sick. He was vomiting all day, so Shelly took him to the vet. He has Parvo virus. Prognosis from vet was not heartening, but online I found that with treatment, there is an 80% survival rate. Shelly got a regimen of medications, including IV, (dehydration is the endgame.) It seems that if he makes it a few days, he should be OK.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

So sorry about Loki - he has captured everyone's heart. I'll be asking ST Francis of Assissi to intercede for a complete cure - he's the patron saint of animals and pets. Happy Birthday to Jamie from Grandpa and me. We'll save his present till he gets back home.

11:44 PM, September 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a hodag?

:)

9:44 PM, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home