Thursday, October 18, 2007

Been gettin' my geek on



I haven't blogged lately because I've been learning about my new toy. I used all my tech-time on it. Last week we got a new cell phone plan and new phones.

Shelly and I got the same model. (She tried a different one, but it didn't have the features she thought it did.) It's an LG Muziq. Dave has one. The feature I fell in love with is this: FM transmitter. Load your music on the phone, maybe up to 400 songs with a 2 Gig card, tune a nearby radio to an empty, static station, tune the phone to the same station, and your music plays there. It also has camera, internet, calendar; all the stuff my old phone had. And you can use it to make a phone call, like I did today when I called Tony & Danny.

Don't worry, you haven't missed too much of my life. Some golf, firewood cutting, beer-drinking, geocaching, kid's sports, warm weather, wet weather.

I'm back on because I just solved my last major phone-riddle, getting the pictures in full-quality to my PC. Here's a few:


They were shooting wedding pictures when we golfed Northwood last weekend.

Loki and I were heading out to pick up oak tops with the VonOepens. Jamie & Kayla were with them.




Then Rick called and said he had cut down a birch tree that I could have, and he had it half-split, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home