Sunday, January 25, 2009

All around

Just watched Babel. It was difficult to understand - a confusing, complex distraction of ideas. But then, at one point during the film, I thought I had it all figured out. Then I was confused again.

I think the main feeling I have is this: we are all tied together. We are all the same. We look and speak differently, but if we try, we can understand one another. We stuggle with the same fears and desires.

It's complicated. A whole existence brought forth from one point - folded upon itself, built upon itself. A mountain standing on a grain of sand. It took all the forces of the universe and the complete expanse of time to form this moment. Understanding it all is beyond us. Still,... just keep trying. Keep moving forward.

That is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home