Monday, April 26, 2010

Thought establishment

Just trying to understand my world. Expressing partial ideas here, to see if they help me to expand my understanding through the process of forming the ideas into written words.

The foundation of knowledge requires multiple supports.

I can follow knowledge straight up a tower only so far, until the tower collapses due to the laws of physics. If I attach this knowledge to existing buttresses of understanding, I can reach further, attain new heights.

My mind exists in a physical world, and is structured to conform. So I take whatever resources I find in my understanding of this world to improve the performance of my mind.

I don't fully comprehend what I refer to as chaos theory (though that my not be the label others attach) - the interelatedness of mathematic, physical, and existential laws; the repetition of patterns throughout and between these ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home