Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Business after 5

Last night I got a short-notice invite from Tamra at the Holiday Inn Express to attend a Chamber of Commerce meeting tonight. I thought I would be explaining geocaching to a group of small-business-persons. It turns out it was a social-hour/dinner kind of thing. Tamra & Trisha from the Chamber thanked me for my help (other geocachers were invited, but couldn't make it) in front of the group. And I happened to win the half & half raffle. I got to talk to Mitch Mode and tell him I liked his columns. Pete was there. And I met a guy originally from Langlade County that Dave & I will take geocaching sometime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful gesture on the part of the Chamber and the business/people of Rhinelander, and to let you win a bottle of Half and Half for your coffee is splended. What a nice bunch of people.
dad

1:44 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home