Monday, March 19, 2007

In order to help continually perfect our union

Danny sent me an email inviting me to join Unity08. I had just read about it for the first time today. Might as well give it a try. Here's what I added to the letters I sent on:

People working en masse has worked for the good of the party for a long time. Though now, it seems that the the good of the party, either major party, is not moving our country forward. It seems to me that the constant improvement, the good, of our nation is becoming stagnant as our "representatives" bicker over details important to their major financial backers.

We have the technology now to communicate instantaneously from almost anywhere. Let us gather together and use our capabilities to send an important message to the world: that there are free-thinking persons in the United States of America who wish to use our collective power for the greater good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home