Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Football? In Green Bay? Get outta here!


Michaela, Jamie and I went to watch the Packers practice yesterday. Then we went to Jamie's practice.


The kids brought their bikes to Lambeau - didn't get riders, though.

At Jamie's practice, I watched some, took some pics, some videos, and played with Kayla, Logan & Sami - we made-up some combination football/baseball/time-trial games, and swung in the batting cage. On the way home, we stopped for frozen custard at Zesty's.


Today, I spent ten hours making a video of yesterday. It was fun for me. I knew most of the process. I had to find some software and learn some video-footage cutting and file conversion. And throughout - the rewarding part: transmitting what I felt about my experiences to a three-minute reel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome and some more.

Wonderful pics. and graphics.

If you keep up this work you will need a new camera.
pa

11:31 AM, August 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home