Saturday, September 25, 2010

OS

So when I awaken slowly, and behind my becoming conscious thoughts I see random faint images and ideas flash through my mind in rapid succession, is that my operating system loading for the day?

The mind fascinates me. I read this week that a living human brain has the consistency of custard; I thought it was firmer than that.

It seems that the chemical interactions within the sleeping mind are different than those of the waking mind, as the body must replenish the stores and tools it requires to keep the mind in proper condition. The essential wave of life. Work, rest. Ebb, flow. Up, down. Round and round.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

And here is another fascinating feature of the mind. One can ask one's soul to direct your mind to heal your body. Try it, you'll like it!

7:58 PM, September 25, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool info on the brain bro. What? Me brain my damage?

10:46 AM, October 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home